DO NOT bring your work in person into the gallery. We have listed our submission procedure below. Submissions that are missing any of the requested information will not be considered. Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we cannot personally respond unless your work is a good fit for the gallery. Please, no phone calls or follow up emails. If we are interested, we will contact you directly. Thank you.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put this in the subject line:
- Artist Submission, Your Name, Type of Media
- Example: Artist Submission, John Doe, Oil Paintings
- Attach an up-to-date curriculum vitae that includes your contact information (address, phone number, email, web page) educational background, your exhibition history, and any publications.
- Attach a well-written artist’s statement.
- Attach up to 10 low resolution (72 dpi) images in jpg format.
- In the email, please provide title, dimensions, media and retail price for each of the attached images.
- If you have a website, please include a link.